I teach Mandarin to both individuals and small groups. I can cater for a formal qualification and for social or business interests. I can tailor according to the student’s needs.
What do I teach?
- Academic Mandarin: Mandarin GCSE and Mandarin IGCSE learning and/or exam preparation, A Level Mandarin
- Colloquial Mandarin: Conversational Mandarin, Speaking practice, Accent reduction
- Business Mandarin
- Vocabulary Development
- Listening Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
- Writing Correction
- Foundation Course
How do I teach?
I adapt my lessons according to the student’s ability and needs. I teach according to their learning pace. During my initial meeting with the student, we will discuss goals and objectives and devise a plan of how these goals and objectives can be met at each lesson
- My Mandarin lessons integrate comprehension with practical usage. I focus on situational dialogues, Chinese characters, phrases and grammatical notes as well as common expressions
- Lessons incorporate all four skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing using Simplified Chinese
- Lessons can also be designed to one skill focused